End-User License Agreement (EULA) of Startizer MVP V2 Public
Still protecting my a**e, it’s on you, use at your own risk, not fit for squat. If you don’t agree, then don’t pass Go, etc..
And on a much lighter jovial note, please do read the EULA. It really is a treat, the pacing, the sense of drama, the will they or won’t they (sue me), riveting.
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and Ace Karim (DBA ‘Startizer’).
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of Startizer MVP v2 directly from Startizer.
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before opening and using Startizer MVP v2. It provides a limited license to use Startizer MVP v2 and contains warranty information, guarantee and liability disclaimers.
By downloading, opening, using or copying Startizer MVP v2, you are confirming your acceptance of Startizer MVP v2 and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not open or use Startizer MVP v2, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to Startizer MVP v2 supplied by Startizer herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any Startizer MVP v2 updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for Startizer MVP v2, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
Limited License. Upon acquisition and opening of Startizer MVP v2, and subject to all of the terms set in this EULA, Startizer hereby grants to you the right to download and use it. Usage is permitted for 1 person only. Founders in a startup team must all have a user license in order to use and share Startizer MVP v2 amongst themselves only.
Startizer hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use Startizer MVP v2 on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to:
1. Share the System with startup team members provided they have also obtained a license
2. You are permitted to open and use Startizer MVP v2 on any number of your devices (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of Startizer MVP v2
3. You can make an unlimited number of copies for yourself
You are not permitted to:
1. Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell, license or otherwise use the System for any commercial purpose. This applies to the System as-is and any deviations or derivatives
2. Permit the whole or any part of the System to be combined with or become incorporated into or in anything else
3. Allow any third party to use the System on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
4. Use the System in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
5. Use the System for any purpose that Startizer considers a breach of this EULA agreement
No Warranties, No Guarantees
Startizer offers no warranties or guarantees of any kind, either expressly or implied. Startizer does not guarantee nor warrant that:
1. Startizer MVP v2 will meet your specific requirements
2. Startizer MVP v2 will meet your expectations
3. It is fit for a particular purpose
4. Is free from errors, even if Startizer is aware of the possibility of such errors or known defects
5. Results that may be obtained from the use of Startizer MVP v2 will be accurate or reliable
The entire risk arising out of using Startizer MVP v2 remains with you.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
STARTIZER MVP V2 IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. YOUR USE OF THE STARTIZER MVP V2 IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL STARTIZER BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE STARTIZER MVP V2 OR THIS AGREEMENT FOR:
ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
(A) ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES;
(B) ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE STARTIZER MVP V2 OR ANY PORTION THEREOF
(C) ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF ANY CONTENT OR DATA, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION USER CONTENT DATA;
(D) ANY USER CONTENT OR OTHER CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY USING THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR UNLAWFUL CONDUCT OR CONTENT; OR
(E) ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY SITES ACCESSED VIA STARTIZER MVP V2, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE
Intellectual Property and Ownership
Startizer shall at all times retain ownership of Startizer MVP v2 as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of Startizer MVP v2 by you. Startizer MVP v2 (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in Startizer MVP v2, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of Startizer.
Startizer reserves the right to grant licences to use Startizer MVP v2 to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use Startizer MVP v2 and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to Startizer
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of Startizer MVP v2. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
Startizer reserves the right to anything not expressly covered in this EULA.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Indonesia.