The purpose of the Knowledge Base:
1. Provide actionable processes
2. Guide you on how to implement the various things in the Startizer Framework
3. It is meant to be no nonsense, to the point.
4. They will not be SEO-ed, articles will only be optimised for reading and taking in.
5. There will be only one CTA, at the end, sign up for the newsletter.
6. If I need to remind a visitor where they are, ie, blatantly pushing them towards the framework, then I am not doing my job properly.
7. I dislike processes with excess wording, attempts at humour, and the rest of that palaver. Just give me what I need: what, why, how, and get out of my way. I offer you the same courtesy.